.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
beyond black doors
BLURB

Sevrin Astergarden, Fynn Elenium, and the rest of the Knights of Obscurity must face the demons of their past to save their world's future.

Beyond Black Doors is an ongoing fantasy saga based on the Philippine Ragnarok Online Loki server guild, Knights of Obscurity.
RECENT CHAPTERS
  • Act 1: Random Encounters XI
  • Act 1: Random Encounters X
  • Act 1: Random Encounters IX
  • Act 1: Random Encounters VIII
  • Act 1: Random Encounters VII
  • Act 1: Random Encounters VI
  • Act 1: Random Encounters V
  • Act 1: Random Encounters IV
  • Act 1: Random Encounters III
  • Act 1: Random Encounters II

  • For easier navigation, use the archive index below.
    If you want to read from the very first chapter, click here.
    FULL INDEX
    Author's Foreword
    Prologue
    Act Zero, Farewells 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Act One, Random Encounters 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    Act Two, The Mindbreaking 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Act Three, Forgotten Sacrifices
    THE AUTHORS

    Mai

    Bong
    CREDITS
    Ragnarok Online © Gravity Corp. and Lee Myoungjin
    webdesign © maystar designs powered by blogger
    listed on blogwise, the eBook directory and Blogarama
    Doorspawns have arrived since Nov 2004
    Site feed: Atom | RSS
    ADS

    Act 1: Random Encounters XII

    XII. Miss Venris,

    How are you? I’ve been so worried, thinking about what could happen to you. I’m very glad that I received a letter from you last night. Don’t worry about Lord Dastonia finding it, I already burnt it just like what you told me!

    About those two hunters, I dunno what happened to them. Only time I saw them was when I found you outside when you left. I heard that the girl hunter had business with your father. I’m wondering what kind of business, because I found the library the next morning a wreck. I didn’t see them since, but…I heard from Cook that they got disposed of by your father.

    I’m sorry.

    They helped you escape, right?

    Please be more careful, and don’t let your father catch you…you’d be better off whoring in Morroc than be back here. I swear. The house is different now ever since you left, there’d be many strange people visiting here, people all dressed in black and carrying walking sticks even though they’re still young. Fifi’s back, too…the dreadful, dreadful girl.

    I have to go now, miss. Take care of yourself.

    Still in your service,
    Rumika


    Two heavy drops of tears blotted the paper as Sevrin read the missive sent to her by Rumika on the sly. “You used to be stronger than me, Rottie. You used to protect me when we were little,” Sevrin whispered, her face clearly showing her anguish, tears spilling from her eyes.

    With a strained cry Sevrin crumpled up the paper and threw it across the room, and buried her face in her hands, giving herself up to a full-blown sob. Curling up in her bed did not help in warding off the hurt gnawing at her insides.

    Selrotta was gone. Her only family, gone.

    No one was going to watch the graduation rites, for her.

    She was alone.


    Prev | Home/Latest Chapter | Next

    © 2004 by Sally May Bolivar & Leonard Anthony Arcilla

    Comments:
    While not being part of the Knights of Obscurity, Selrotta (aka Rottie) and her beau, Blitz Harper, were our hunters from the Chaos server. There's a good chance they're still stirring up trouble elsewhere. Maybe even later in Beyond Black Doors ^^v
     
    Post a Comment